My family and I went on a whirl-wind road trip this month throughout four different western states including Washington, Oregon, Nevada and California. We visited friends and family along the way while also spending time adventuring in Yosemite NP and San Francisco. I love these types of trips since they challenge me as a photographer. Most photographers struggle to create great images when traveling with friends and family. A few months back, I wrote an article on traveling with non-photographer companions (http://visadventures.com/newsletters/2011-08/) and I sure used my own advice on this trip.
Here are some of the pics from our adventure.
After a brief hiatus, we’ve just posted our April 2010 Out There Images newsletter. Here’s the link:
– Where’s Mike?
– Nikon Creative Lighting System: 3rd Printing
– Magazine Article for Travelers to Africa
– New Travel Photography Books are Published
– April GOAL Assignment: Wide Angle Lenses
– Product Review: Scott eVest Evolution Travel Jacket
– Product Review: Lexar Pro Dual Card Reader
– Product Review: OWC Mercury Elite AL Pro eSATA Disk Drive
– Photo Techniques: Focus Point vs. Depth of Field
– Workshop Updates