Mike Hagen was an early trendsetter in the digital photography industry by creating targeted workshops on specific camera gear. These workshops quickly became very popular because they taught photographers exactly what they wanted to know about their brand-new cameras.
Since those early days, Mike as taught hundreds of workshops to thousands of people. He limits class size to a maximum of 15 participants, which produces an atmosphere fully dedicated to hands-on learning. The small class size means that there is ample time for questions, answers, and detailed instruction. Feedback from previous attendees is truly excellent.
Currently, Mike and his team of professional instructors runs these “Master’s Series” workshops through the Nikonians Academy. They are offered throughout North America in most major metropolitan areas.
Current Workshops Include:
- – Master Nikon iTTL Wireless Flash, CLS
- – Master Nikon D800/Df/D4 In Depth 1
- – Master Nikon D800/Df/D4 In Depth 2
- – Master Nikon D610/D7100/D7000 In Depth 1
- – Master Nikon D610/D7100/D7000 In Depth 2
- – Master Adobe Lightroom 5 In Depth 1
- – Master Adobe Lightroom 5 In Depth 2
- – Master Nikon Capture NX2
- – Master Adobe Photoshop I
- – Master Adobe Photoshop II
- – Master Adobe Photoshop III