Head over to our newsletter page to read the February 2013 Visual Adventures Newsletter.
Topics in this month’s newsletter:
– Stuff I Like This Month
– Iceland and Africa 2013
– December/January GOAL Assignment: Groups
– February GOAL Assignment: Fitness Photography
– eBook Review: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom by Michael Clark
– Product Review: Sunwayfoto Tripod Head Leveling Base
– Digital Tidbits: Should You Use Adobe HDR Pro?
– Workshop and Business Updates
Direct Link: February 2013 Visual Adventures Newsletter
I ran my first HDR image through Photoshop CS5’s new HDR pro utility. I must admit that the program did a very good job of producing a “believable” HDR image. I ran four 14-bit Nikon D700 NEF images through the utility and was impressed with how quickly CS5 rendered the preview. So far, so good.
These images were taken last week in Galveston, Texas.