I know many of you own iPads and enjoy using them for your photography. Recently, I reviewed a new app for the iPad (and iPhone/iPod Touch) called Capture Pilot that allows you to control your camera from the iOS device. The app is very innovative and interfaces with Phase One‘s Capture One software. Here’s the link to the review.
Our April 2011 Newsletter is posted here:
Lots of great topics this month including software review, hardware review and a tutorial on Back Button Focus.
In this Newsletter:
– Chair Affair
– Nikon D7000 BIN file uploaded
– SWPJC: Inspiration to Tell Stories
– March GOAL Assignment: Triptychs
– April GOAL Assignment: Point of View Photography
– Product Review: Tether Tools Aero Platform
– Product Review: Phase One’s Capture Pilot for iPad
– Photo Techniques: Back Button Focus
– Workshop and Business Updates