Nikon Capture NX 2 (Hard copies of book are no longer available).
Nikon Capture NX 2 offers a more efficient way to edit digital images from any digital camera. This innovative software program allows you to literally “click and fix” your photos, making Capture NX 2 ideal for on-the-go editing. Because your time is precious, this go-everywhere guide shows you which parts of the program are most valuable and how to make the most of them. Loaded with practical, real-world advice, it helps make every shoot more productive.
Although Nikon Capture NX 2 was primarily designed as a RAW image processor for Nikon files (NEFs), it is equally adept at editing JPG and TIFF images from other camera systems. This book is aimed at helping you learn how to incorporate Capture NX 2 into your workflow, regardless of which camera or computer system you are currently using. The book goes into detail on how to use Color Control Points and its other ground-breaking selection tools to radically reduce the amount of time required to take a photograph from so-so to great!
– Learn how your camera settings integrate with Nikon Capture NX 2
– Customize software settings and change system defaults to suit your workflow
– View full-color examples of the adjustments and edits you can make
– See how Capture NX 2 can be used with JPEG or TIFF files from other camera systems
– Use the Quick Fix and Adjust tools and implement local fixes
– Prepare for output
– Handle batch processing
– Understand New Steps
– Selection tools and masking in Capture NX 2
– Using the double threshold tool
– Optimizing Capture NX 2 for faster operation
Out of Print
This book is out of print and is no longer available as a hard copy or eBook.