Next week is Photo Week with CreativeLive.com and I’m proud to be a part of their production. I’ll be teaching three live classes, hosting a live travel photography critique, and will be hosting the closing event with a panel of accomplished photographers including Ian Shive, Clay Cook and Michael Clark.
The awesome thing about CreativeLive is anybody can watch for free during the live broadcasts. I’d love to hear from you during the classes, so RSVP at the links below and say hi during the live shows!
Here are all the links you need:
1. Class 1, October 12, 2017, 1:15 PM –> Introduction to Macro Photography w/ Mike Hagen
2. Class 2, October 13, 2017, 9:00 AM –> Fundamentals for Great Prints w/ Mike Hagen
3. Class 3, October 13, 2017, 10:45 AM –> Color Management for Better Prints w/ Mike Hagen
4. Travel Photography Critique, October 13, 2017, 12:15 PM –> Clay Cook and Mike Hagen
5. Photographer’s Panel, October 13, 2017, 5:00 PM –> Mike Hagen w/ Ian Shive, Clay Cook and Michael Clark
6. Link to all Photo Week classes and events –> Photo Week 2017
7. Mike’s CreativeLive Instructor Page –> Mike Hagen’s classes with CreativeLive
If you miss the classes during the live broadcasts, no worries! You can still purchase the classes to view on your own time, on your own schedule. CreativeLive will also be rebroadcasting all of the classes as the week progresses.
See you there!